DIY Spiced Sweet Orange Body Scrub
Make your own yummy salt scrub with clove, cinnamon & sweet orange oil.
Heres what you will need:
- Epsom Salt (or sugar!)
- Dead Sea Salt (or a similar coarse salt like Himalayan)
- Carrier oil (we used sunflower but jojoba or coconut oil will work too)
- Clove & Cinnamon powder
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil (other citrus oils should work too!)
- Optional! Citrus Zest
- Container! We used the 2oz glass jar that our Dry Shampoo comes in! Perfect for upcycling.
- Big Mixing Bowl
- Mix together 4 Tbsp Epsom salt & 2 Tsp Dead Sea Salt or similar coarse salt.
- Add carrier oil until desired consistency is reached. We added about 2 Tbsp.
- Add about 1/2 Tsp of each Clove & Cinnamon powder. Feel free to start with a little less and add as much as you'd like :)
- Drop in about 5-10 drops of essential oil! The sweet orange oil is a lovely choice for this blend but I could also see grapefruit or lemon being nice!
- Mix well & add to jar! Easy enough, right?
This recipe yields about 4oz by volume.